1. The personal information that ISMEX Sculpture Jewelry collects.
In order for ISMEX to send you an order, it will be necessary for you to provide certain information that you have already authorized to Etsy so that it in turn is provided to me. This information includes your name, email address, postal address, payment details, and the details of the product you have ordered. You can also provide me with other personal information (for a personalized jewelry order, for example) if you contact me directly.
2. Collection and sharing of personal information (Why do I need your information and how do I use it) ISMEX relies on certain legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including:
* as necessary to provide my services, such as when I use your information to submit your order, to resolve a dispute, or to provide customer support.
* when you have provided your consent, which you can revoke at any time, such as signing up for my mailing list;
* if it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal action, such as withholding information about your purchases if required by tax law; Y
3. Sharing the information and information displayed.
Information about my clients is important to ISMEX Sculpture Jewelry, so I only share your personal information for very specific reasons and circumstances described below:
* Service providers. I work with certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services for my store, such as shipping companies.
I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Changes in the business If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with the law. I may collect, use, retain and share your information if in good faith I believe it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal proceedings or government requests; (b) enforce my contracts, conditions and policies; (c) prevent, investigate and address fraud and other illegal activity, security or technical problems; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my clients and others.
4. Retention of your data
(Period of time during which ISMEX Sculpture Jewelry keeps your personal information)
5. Transfers and management of personal information carried out by ISMEX Sculpture Jewelry outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction that has different government surveillance and data protection laws than your jurisdiction. If I am going to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on the Privacy Shield framework as the legal basis for the process, as Google Cloud is certified as such.
6. Your rights as a buyer (in relation to the use of personal information and contact details).
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights are of general application, others apply only in specific cases. I describe those rights below:
* Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information that I have about you. To do this, please contact me as indicated below.
* Change, restrict, delete You may also have the rights to change and delete your personal information, as well as to restrict my use of it. Except in the case of exceptional circumstances (such as my obligation to store data for legal reasons), I will generally delete your personal information if you request it.
* Objections. You can object to (i) I process some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) send you marketing messages after providing your express consent to receive them. In these cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate reasons to continue using that information or if it is necessary for legal reasons.
* Complaints. If you reside in the EU and want to raise concerns about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with the appropriate local data protection authority.
For the purposes of EU data protection law, I, Edna Manzano, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have questions, you can contact me at the address firstname.lastname@example.org.